santastix free spin reel giveaway - Page 3 - 2CoolFishing
Home  |  Contact Us  |  Advertise   |   Follow:
Go Back   2CoolFishing > Saltwater Fishing Forums > General Fishing Discussion
Register FAQ Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 12-14-2018, 09:34 AM   #21
BILLYSTIX CUSTOM RODS

BILLYSTIX CUSTOM RODS has been promoted to PirateBILLYSTIX CUSTOM RODS has been promoted to PirateBILLYSTIX CUSTOM RODS has been promoted to PirateBILLYSTIX CUSTOM RODS has been promoted to PirateBILLYSTIX CUSTOM RODS has been promoted to PirateBILLYSTIX CUSTOM RODS has been promoted to PirateBILLYSTIX CUSTOM RODS has been promoted to PirateBILLYSTIX CUSTOM RODS has been promoted to PirateBILLYSTIX CUSTOM RODS has been promoted to PirateBILLYSTIX CUSTOM RODS has been promoted to PirateBILLYSTIX CUSTOM RODS has been promoted to Pirate
Quote:
Originally Posted by ROBOWADER View Post
Thanks to BILLYSTIX for all he did back in the Saltwater Conservation Association Days aka SCA!
yes those were the good ole days i made many flights out to texas to attend the different function's & have some 2 cool member like "walkinn jack" & monty weeks to host me for the week end .
yes i am a true " fla texan" i even have a plaque on the wall given to me that states i am an"" honorary texan""not many fla cracker's can boast this . once again thanks for your continued support.
stix
Advertisement

Old 12-14-2018, 02:18 PM   #22
GALELLOYD
Registered Users-pm+

GALELLOYD is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)
shark Awesome giveaway

Billy, It is most gracious of you to give away this reel. If I am chosen as the lucky recipient this 72 year old gaffer will put it to good use Regards, and Merry Christmas
Mako Master
GALELLOYD is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-07-2019, 02:53 PM   #23
ROBOWADER
Registered Users-pm+

ROBOWADER has been promoted to PirateROBOWADER has been promoted to PirateROBOWADER has been promoted to PirateROBOWADER has been promoted to PirateROBOWADER has been promoted to PirateROBOWADER has been promoted to PirateROBOWADER has been promoted to PirateROBOWADER has been promoted to PirateROBOWADER has been promoted to PirateROBOWADER has been promoted to PirateROBOWADER has been promoted to Pirate
So who did you pick as the winner?
ROBOWADER is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-10-2019, 04:41 PM   #24
Bull Red
Spending way too much time on 2Cool

Bull Red has been promoted to PirateBull Red has been promoted to PirateBull Red has been promoted to PirateBull Red has been promoted to PirateBull Red has been promoted to PirateBull Red has been promoted to PirateBull Red has been promoted to PirateBull Red has been promoted to PirateBull Red has been promoted to PirateBull Red has been promoted to PirateBull Red has been promoted to Pirate
Quote:
Originally Posted by ROBOWADER View Post
So who did you pick as the winner?
Quote:
Originally Posted by BILLYSTIX CUSTOM RODS View Post
looking good !!
i was beginning to wonder if i was going to be able to give away something free?? but it now look's as if we have at last drug some of the guy's outta da wood's & into town so we now have a ""reel weener" lets give a big round of congrat's to __" tropicalsun" shoot me a p.m bro so we can tie this up
once again my personal thanks to my many customer's for the over the year's support hope all has a very merry holiday & full stringer's & tight line's
stix
Poster #5 won it a month ago.

How the hell are you Stix? Long time, no see.
Bull Red is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-10-2019, 06:04 PM   #25
BILLYSTIX CUSTOM RODS

BILLYSTIX CUSTOM RODS has been promoted to PirateBILLYSTIX CUSTOM RODS has been promoted to PirateBILLYSTIX CUSTOM RODS has been promoted to PirateBILLYSTIX CUSTOM RODS has been promoted to PirateBILLYSTIX CUSTOM RODS has been promoted to PirateBILLYSTIX CUSTOM RODS has been promoted to PirateBILLYSTIX CUSTOM RODS has been promoted to PirateBILLYSTIX CUSTOM RODS has been promoted to PirateBILLYSTIX CUSTOM RODS has been promoted to PirateBILLYSTIX CUSTOM RODS has been promoted to PirateBILLYSTIX CUSTOM RODS has been promoted to Pirate
miss my ole buddy's

hi guy
i am doing fine just getting a bit older as well as getting a bit more confused ,seems i have after 15 years at last became the topic of conversation but what i find funny it all comes from just a select group ? never had a problem in all the years on 2 cool until now guess i voted for trump thats got to be the problem love to come out for a visit but the air travel now days is pretty tough ,love to see the ole gang including mont the man lol thanks for asking bro .
stix
Old 01-14-2019, 11:28 AM   #26
Bull Red
Spending way too much time on 2Cool

Bull Red has been promoted to PirateBull Red has been promoted to PirateBull Red has been promoted to PirateBull Red has been promoted to PirateBull Red has been promoted to PirateBull Red has been promoted to PirateBull Red has been promoted to PirateBull Red has been promoted to PirateBull Red has been promoted to PirateBull Red has been promoted to PirateBull Red has been promoted to Pirate
Yeah I don't know why anyone would bash your products bro. You build high quality rods per order. I have never had an issue with your rods and I own 3. Well there was 1 that broke right after I took it out of the shipping tube, but you replaced it free of charge and lickety split.

BillyStix customer service is 2nd to none. Trust me. This man stands behind his products.
Bull Red is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message