Lew's Lite Sale - Page 3 - 2CoolFishing
Home  |  Contact Us  |  Advertise   |   Follow:
Go Back   2CoolFishing > Saltwater Fishing Forums > General Fishing Discussion
Register FAQ Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 12-14-2018, 01:36 PM   #21
mirage
Registered Users-pm+

mirage has been promoted to Piratemirage has been promoted to Piratemirage has been promoted to Piratemirage has been promoted to Piratemirage has been promoted to Piratemirage has been promoted to Piratemirage has been promoted to Piratemirage has been promoted to Piratemirage has been promoted to Piratemirage has been promoted to Piratemirage has been promoted to Pirate
https://www.ebay.com/itm/Team-Lews-L...MAAOSwxzdaAyGq

Ebay Deal Today!

15% off with - Use coupon code PERFECTGAME
mirage is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-14-2018, 08:11 PM   #22
onplane
Registered Users-pm+

onplane has been promoted to the rank of Privateeronplane has been promoted to the rank of Privateeronplane has been promoted to the rank of Privateeronplane has been promoted to the rank of Privateeronplane has been promoted to the rank of Privateeronplane has been promoted to the rank of Privateeronplane has been promoted to the rank of Privateeronplane has been promoted to the rank of Privateeronplane has been promoted to the rank of Privateeronplane has been promoted to the rank of Privateeronplane has been promoted to the rank of Privateer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deer30 View Post
Mine got lost in the mail and the company isn’t helping locate it or file a claim with usps.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Standard procedure for such things-once you've exhausted working with the vendor, contact the credit card company and tell them you never received the product.
onplane is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-19-2018, 11:59 AM   #23
Skifffer
Registered Users-pm+

Skifffer has been promoted to PirateSkifffer has been promoted to PirateSkifffer has been promoted to PirateSkifffer has been promoted to PirateSkifffer has been promoted to PirateSkifffer has been promoted to PirateSkifffer has been promoted to PirateSkifffer has been promoted to PirateSkifffer has been promoted to PirateSkifffer has been promoted to PirateSkifffer has been promoted to Pirate
Ordered last Tuesday and it was on my porch Monday afternoon, I did pay the 4 bucks extra for shipping 3-5 days. I have had the same chronarchs for so long I forgot what a new reel feels like. Very smooth and light, now just have to see how long it holds up.
Skifffer is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-21-2018, 05:53 AM   #24
StinkyFingerMullet
Registered Users-pm+

StinkyFingerMullet has been promoted to PirateStinkyFingerMullet has been promoted to PirateStinkyFingerMullet has been promoted to PirateStinkyFingerMullet has been promoted to PirateStinkyFingerMullet has been promoted to PirateStinkyFingerMullet has been promoted to PirateStinkyFingerMullet has been promoted to PirateStinkyFingerMullet has been promoted to PirateStinkyFingerMullet has been promoted to PirateStinkyFingerMullet has been promoted to PirateStinkyFingerMullet has been promoted to Pirate
I picked one up the day the OP started this thread. I was going to give it to my wife to put in my stocking then I was like....Now Why would I do that??
StinkyFingerMullet is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-22-2018, 12:44 AM   #25
bmc4041
Registered Users-pm+

bmc4041 has been promoted to Piratebmc4041 has been promoted to Piratebmc4041 has been promoted to Piratebmc4041 has been promoted to Piratebmc4041 has been promoted to Piratebmc4041 has been promoted to Piratebmc4041 has been promoted to Piratebmc4041 has been promoted to Piratebmc4041 has been promoted to Piratebmc4041 has been promoted to Piratebmc4041 has been promoted to Pirate
Mine were delivered. Look great
bmc4041 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-24-2018, 01:13 PM   #26
blackjack runner
Registered Users-pm+

blackjack runner has been promoted to Pirateblackjack runner has been promoted to Pirateblackjack runner has been promoted to Pirateblackjack runner has been promoted to Pirateblackjack runner has been promoted to Pirateblackjack runner has been promoted to Pirateblackjack runner has been promoted to Pirateblackjack runner has been promoted to Pirateblackjack runner has been promoted to Pirateblackjack runner has been promoted to Pirateblackjack runner has been promoted to Pirate
After waiting, went online to find out what happened. Mine was showing delivered, but not sure where, as I didnt get it.
Gonna have to dispute thru cc.
blackjack runner is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message