Sunday West Bay - 2CoolFishing
Home  |  Contact Us  |  Advertise   |   Follow:
Go Back   2CoolFishing > Saltwater Fishing Forums > Individual Fishing & Game Reports
Register FAQ Social Groups Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 01-07-2019, 09:53 AM   #1
NOCREEK
Git Bit

NOCREEK has been promoted to PirateNOCREEK has been promoted to PirateNOCREEK has been promoted to PirateNOCREEK has been promoted to PirateNOCREEK has been promoted to PirateNOCREEK has been promoted to PirateNOCREEK has been promoted to PirateNOCREEK has been promoted to PirateNOCREEK has been promoted to PirateNOCREEK has been promoted to PirateNOCREEK has been promoted to Pirate
Sunday West Bay

Three of us hit some clear deep water in West in the yaks on outgoing tide Sunday morning. All fish came off Down South plastics, nothing big just good fryers. I couldn’t keep up with their two limits, just one of those days for me, ended up with just enough for dinner. Lots of dink’s in between, super nice day fishing with good friends but I got it handed to me about like the Texans. I’ll be looking for redemption with the next kitchen pass!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
NOCREEK is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-07-2019, 10:45 AM   #2
Diapez
Registered Users-pm+

Diapez has been promoted to the rank of RiggerDiapez has been promoted to the rank of RiggerDiapez has been promoted to the rank of RiggerDiapez has been promoted to the rank of RiggerDiapez has been promoted to the rank of RiggerDiapez has been promoted to the rank of RiggerDiapez has been promoted to the rank of RiggerDiapez has been promoted to the rank of RiggerDiapez has been promoted to the rank of RiggerDiapez has been promoted to the rank of RiggerDiapez has been promoted to the rank of Rigger
Yeah, it was great getting out on the water again and fishing with y'all. I was just trying to make up for those heavy stringers you sent pics of mid Dec!
Attached Images

Diapez is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-07-2019, 11:02 AM   #3
Texans1
Registered Users-pm+

Texans1 has been promoted to the rank of QuarterMasterTexans1 has been promoted to the rank of QuarterMasterTexans1 has been promoted to the rank of QuarterMasterTexans1 has been promoted to the rank of QuarterMasterTexans1 has been promoted to the rank of QuarterMasterTexans1 has been promoted to the rank of QuarterMasterTexans1 has been promoted to the rank of QuarterMasterTexans1 has been promoted to the rank of QuarterMasterTexans1 has been promoted to the rank of QuarterMasterTexans1 has been promoted to the rank of QuarterMasterTexans1 has been promoted to the rank of QuarterMaster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Diapez View Post
Yeah, it was great getting out on the water again and fishing with y'all. I was just trying to make up for those heavy stringers you sent pics of mid Dec!
Nice stringer!
Texans1 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-07-2019, 11:17 AM   #4
mccain
\m/

mccain has been promoted to Piratemccain has been promoted to Piratemccain has been promoted to Piratemccain has been promoted to Piratemccain has been promoted to Piratemccain has been promoted to Piratemccain has been promoted to Piratemccain has been promoted to Piratemccain has been promoted to Piratemccain has been promoted to Piratemccain has been promoted to Pirate
it was a good morning for sure
mccain is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-07-2019, 11:55 AM   #5
pocjetty
I hate rude behavior in a man.

pocjetty has been promoted to Piratepocjetty has been promoted to Piratepocjetty has been promoted to Piratepocjetty has been promoted to Piratepocjetty has been promoted to Piratepocjetty has been promoted to Piratepocjetty has been promoted to Piratepocjetty has been promoted to Piratepocjetty has been promoted to Piratepocjetty has been promoted to Piratepocjetty has been promoted to Pirate
It was a beautiful day on Sunday, and those are some very nice stringers. Nice to have a couple of buddies to share it with. Thanks for the report.
pocjetty is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-07-2019, 12:42 PM   #6
MontleyYak
Registered Users-pm+

MontleyYak is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)
I was in west bay but I wasn’t very lucky. Congrats on your catch!
MontleyYak is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-09-2019, 09:41 AM   #7
Ethan Hunt
Registered Users-pm+

Ethan Hunt has been promoted to PirateEthan Hunt has been promoted to PirateEthan Hunt has been promoted to PirateEthan Hunt has been promoted to PirateEthan Hunt has been promoted to PirateEthan Hunt has been promoted to PirateEthan Hunt has been promoted to PirateEthan Hunt has been promoted to PirateEthan Hunt has been promoted to PirateEthan Hunt has been promoted to PirateEthan Hunt has been promoted to Pirate
when you said "deep", bout how many feet we talking about? Didnt know there's actually deep water in west bay
Ethan Hunt is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-09-2019, 12:42 PM   #8
NOCREEK
Git Bit

NOCREEK has been promoted to PirateNOCREEK has been promoted to PirateNOCREEK has been promoted to PirateNOCREEK has been promoted to PirateNOCREEK has been promoted to PirateNOCREEK has been promoted to PirateNOCREEK has been promoted to PirateNOCREEK has been promoted to PirateNOCREEK has been promoted to PirateNOCREEK has been promoted to PirateNOCREEK has been promoted to Pirate
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethan Hunt View Post
when you said "deep", bout how many feet we talking about? Didnt know there's actually deep water in west bay

Well I guess to me “deep water” in bay fishing is water I can’t wade Lol. We were fishing 6’-8’ of water over sticky mud, (not like knee deep marsh mud) off a shell bank. But lots of guys catching plenty of trout wading waist deep so not a must to be in water over your head. With our mild temps I think moving water and bait are more important, and if a good solunar falls in there along with pre-front or a couple days of sunshine after a front then you just up your chances of catching a few fish. I’ve never seen any of the trout support stuff but they say it’s gold info! I’m sure theres times I do a lot of things wrong, had I watched them I may of had a better approach.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
NOCREEK is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-10-2019, 09:17 AM   #9
sharkchum
If you ain't first your last

sharkchum has been promoted to Piratesharkchum has been promoted to Piratesharkchum has been promoted to Piratesharkchum has been promoted to Piratesharkchum has been promoted to Piratesharkchum has been promoted to Piratesharkchum has been promoted to Piratesharkchum has been promoted to Piratesharkchum has been promoted to Piratesharkchum has been promoted to Piratesharkchum has been promoted to Pirate
Great report
sharkchum is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-10-2019, 01:32 PM   #10
FishFinder
Registered Users-pm+

FishFinder has been promoted to PirateFishFinder has been promoted to PirateFishFinder has been promoted to PirateFishFinder has been promoted to PirateFishFinder has been promoted to PirateFishFinder has been promoted to PirateFishFinder has been promoted to PirateFishFinder has been promoted to PirateFishFinder has been promoted to PirateFishFinder has been promoted to PirateFishFinder has been promoted to Pirate
Great report. That shell pic may give it up.
FishFinder is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message