2CoolFishing - View Single Post - Easy trout limits - New vid
View Single Post
Old 01-05-2021, 05:17 PM   #6
Gofish2day
Registered Users-pm+

Gofish2day has been promoted to PirateGofish2day has been promoted to PirateGofish2day has been promoted to PirateGofish2day has been promoted to PirateGofish2day has been promoted to PirateGofish2day has been promoted to PirateGofish2day has been promoted to PirateGofish2day has been promoted to PirateGofish2day has been promoted to PirateGofish2day has been promoted to PirateGofish2day has been promoted to Pirate
back in New Orleans we used to just barely drag double lures during the cold months. Diff days slower or faster. In the Delacroix island area where I grew up there were miles of shallow marshlands with thousands of lakes and ponds. The oil companies cut this marsh to pcs with pipelines. During the cold snaps these deep areas would flood with trout. Ice chest were the measure of limits.
one trip I took the guys from work. By 8am we had 75 in the ice chest all 12-14 inch fish. Tried for Reds all morning long an nada. Tried a little canal and bam 8lb trout. You don't see that large of a fish in the marsh. Played catch and released about 40 fish all 3-8lbs till we were tired.
I have friends who went last week and loaded up with 25 fish spec limits.
Great fishing there with alot of area to fish
Usually go back every year at least once but Covid kept me here.
Gofish2day is offline   Reply With Quote