2CoolFishing - View Single Post - CCA Austin's 2020 Banquet Boat HAS ARRIVED!
View Single Post
Old 11-14-2019, 09:05 AM   #1
barronj
SHUFL

barronj has been promoted to Piratebarronj has been promoted to Piratebarronj has been promoted to Piratebarronj has been promoted to Piratebarronj has been promoted to Piratebarronj has been promoted to Piratebarronj has been promoted to Piratebarronj has been promoted to Piratebarronj has been promoted to Piratebarronj has been promoted to Piratebarronj has been promoted to Pirate
CCA Austin's 2020 Banquet Boat HAS ARRIVED!

A special thanks to our incoming Banquet Chair Jason Magdalena (replacing me after 4 years thank God) who drove hard in the paint to get this boat ordered and delivered 4 months earlier than we normally get them (as of the last few years).
Jacob Galvan of Chris's Marine was our point man and he set new expectations for communications, updates and delivery. I'm still picking my jaw up off the floor. Thanks Jacob!!
These pics were the first day we got it, Tuesday, and it hadn't been to the graphics guys for sponsor decals, but thank you to Shane Watts and David Denbow for being our boat sponsors year in and year out.

Now... the boat. Love it or hate it, I designed this boat the way I would want one built for me.
Haynie 25 Magnum, Suzuki 300 4stroke, K-top, Power Pole, Sound System, Lights, Trim Tabs, Engel 74qt cooler with cushion, whoa.

Tickets are $100 and we're selling 1500 tickets. You don't need to be present to win, drawing will be May 7 2020. I guarantee we will sell all of these tickets. I already bought one myself, I'm sure I'm good for a few more.

Last edited by barronj; 11-14-2019 at 09:13 AM.
barronj is offline   Reply With Quote