2CoolFishing - View Single Post - Rod Building Advice
View Single Post
Old 01-13-2021, 02:32 PM   #2
hog
Lifes 2 Short 2 B So Serious All Da Time

hog has been promoted to Piratehog has been promoted to Piratehog has been promoted to Piratehog has been promoted to Piratehog has been promoted to Piratehog has been promoted to Piratehog has been promoted to Piratehog has been promoted to Piratehog has been promoted to Piratehog has been promoted to Piratehog has been promoted to Pirate
We all know how ya feel.

here's my .02,
Mudhole is not as I understand it, is not doing face to face rod building classes due to covid presently. but, check on their site to see... that's just my guess.
I know I like go'n to'm, to meet new folks and always learn new things/techniques Unfortunately the last two face to face classes I've enrolled in cancelled due to covid... one was in corpus, the other in Houston...

BUT,

They have a On line Training... Ive not heard a negative word about it. and, they send you LOTS of stuff in the kit they send, much more than you would get if you bought all the items. Its more stuff than they give ya in the face to face trainings.

Might be something for you to check into... Only cost a couple hundred dollars, you get to build a rod, and if you like it, you can go forward from there. if you don't like it, you get out cheap for only 200$, and get to keep a rod, and you can sell the stuff on a market place and get some of the money back.

Rod building is expensive. folks out there in customer land that know nothing about it, always think because its hand made, that the cost should be a lot less. not so by along ways in most cases. lol

Good luck to ya...

a word of advice==== Rod building is VERY addicting lol... (If your married... You'll need a stash of Cash or a good credit card REAL SOON!)
hog is offline   Reply With Quote