2CoolFishing - View Single Post - Fan Boats Outlawed on Conroe Lake?
View Single Post
Old 03-11-2008, 08:53 AM   #5
bowfishrp
Another hated bowfisherman

bowfishrp has been promoted to Piratebowfishrp has been promoted to Piratebowfishrp has been promoted to Piratebowfishrp has been promoted to Piratebowfishrp has been promoted to Piratebowfishrp has been promoted to Piratebowfishrp has been promoted to Piratebowfishrp has been promoted to Piratebowfishrp has been promoted to Piratebowfishrp has been promoted to Piratebowfishrp has been promoted to Pirate
Well if it is a noise ordinance that is the problem then I have nothing to worry about. My fan is quieter than my generator at idle....it is loud when I get on it. HOWEVER, how are they are going to enforce it????? Does the noise ordinance say at what distance it is to be measured? You see you cannot judge noise level unless you state how far away you are to the noise object. In other words they would have to say no more than 90 db at a distance or 10 ft away.

Guess I will have to run down to Radio Shack and buy one of those noise testers....I think they are about $50 and if I get hassled I can whip it out and answer any questions they might have.
bowfishrp is offline   Reply With Quote