2CoolFishing - View Single Post - Wade fishing tips....
View Single Post
Old 08-06-2019, 09:17 AM   #11
Dasboot
Registered Users-pm+

Dasboot has been promoted to PirateDasboot has been promoted to PirateDasboot has been promoted to PirateDasboot has been promoted to PirateDasboot has been promoted to PirateDasboot has been promoted to PirateDasboot has been promoted to PirateDasboot has been promoted to PirateDasboot has been promoted to PirateDasboot has been promoted to PirateDasboot has been promoted to Pirate
Quote:
Originally Posted by BFI-TX View Post
Travel light. Figure out or ask around for confidence lures for the season, area, depth, weather etc. Develop your A-Team of baits. Example. One small top water. and one large. Same for paddle and rat tail plastics. Same for suspending and a gold and a silver spoon. Use your intuition and whatever sign nature is offering. Then ask yourself these question; Do I need to locate fish or unlock the bite of the fish in front of me? Are the fish here but not feeding? Do I need to stand my ground and switch baits, colors, and/or presentation or do I need to put on a paddle tail or top and keep moving till I find the fish and then stand my ground??? Point is, A lot time can be wasted by fishing unproductive water and lock jawed fish or a lot of nice fish might be waded through because you weren't slow, observant, and patient enough to catch them. These are the techniques and lessons I've learned and still have to remind myself of. Lastly and this one is me giving myself advice lol. Dont get married to any location, technique, or bait....keep an open mind and explore the previously mentioned every chance you get as time and conditions allow.
Good thoughts...
Dasboot is offline   Reply With Quote