2CoolFishing - View Single Post - Fishing in Arroyo City
View Single Post
Old 09-04-2019, 08:11 PM   #1
BlessedAngler
Registered Users-pm+

BlessedAngler has been promoted to PirateBlessedAngler has been promoted to PirateBlessedAngler has been promoted to PirateBlessedAngler has been promoted to PirateBlessedAngler has been promoted to PirateBlessedAngler has been promoted to PirateBlessedAngler has been promoted to PirateBlessedAngler has been promoted to PirateBlessedAngler has been promoted to PirateBlessedAngler has been promoted to PirateBlessedAngler has been promoted to Pirate
Fishing in Arroyo City

I went fishing by myself a few days ago. Started the day catching a few trout (keepers/dinks) on Grasswalkers Coastal Gold. The first red of the day that I hooked up, which was a mid size slot red, busted my leader at the loop of my loop knot, taking with him the only Coastal Gold Colored lure that I thought I had. I had that leader on for a couple of trips and hadn't bothered to check it. I switched over to a Chicken on chain colored Grasswalker and finished catching my limit of trout on them. Eventually, I found an old Coastral Gold colored lure that was pretty beat up and ended catching 2 slot reds (24" and 21 1/4" red) a few undersized reds before calling it a day. Fish were caught in about 10 in. - 1.5 ft. of water. I attached a link to a video of my trip. Hope you enjoy. Be safe and God Bless!

https://youtu.be/qwCVcRFzEwc
BlessedAngler is offline   Reply With Quote