2CoolFishing - View Single Post - Upper Galveston Bay
View Single Post
Old 08-26-2019, 02:13 PM   #1
TroutOut
Registered Users-pm+

TroutOut has been promoted to PirateTroutOut has been promoted to PirateTroutOut has been promoted to PirateTroutOut has been promoted to PirateTroutOut has been promoted to PirateTroutOut has been promoted to PirateTroutOut has been promoted to PirateTroutOut has been promoted to PirateTroutOut has been promoted to PirateTroutOut has been promoted to PirateTroutOut has been promoted to Pirate
Upper Galveston Bay

Me and a buddy put the Sea Chaser in at 7:00 yesterday, bought a quart of shrimp and headed out. Never seen it so calm. Started out on the shoreline looking for Reds but only caught one keeper Speck and a real nice flounder.

Moved out a little further on the shell banks and caught a few more nice Specks until we ran out of bait around 11:30. Chunked an artificial out there and bam, good trout first cast. i thought oh boy I am in them now, wrong. Not another bite. So we headed in about 12:30. Did I mention it was hot out there? I wanted to jump in. Headed back in and the skies turned black. Got the boat load up and we were on our way before the storm hit. It rained hard all the way up FM 646 to 45. Good day with a good friend and we caught a few so no complaints.
Attached Images

TroutOut is offline   Reply With Quote