2CoolFishing - View Single Post - How to Quit
Thread: How to Quit
View Single Post
Old 09-02-2016, 07:01 AM   #12
Ficking
Registered Users-pm+

Ficking has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)Ficking has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)Ficking has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)Ficking has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)Ficking has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)Ficking has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)Ficking has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)Ficking has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)Ficking has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)Ficking has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)Ficking has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)
My brother had tried a lot of things to quit, and still doesn't know how to do, or what to try... trust me he had tried a lot of things. I don't know why is that so, but i think is because he is not an usual smoker, he always smokes more that a simple smoker...
maybe this is why it became so hard..
Ficking is offline   Reply With Quote