2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

Boobytrap Fishing Team Heading For Tightness Daytime Swordfishing 2013 Trip #2!!

115K views 484 replies 101 participants last post by  broadonrod 
#1 ·
Well lightning struck again and I got invited back to do some Daytime Swordfishing on The Boobytrap in the morning.:biggrin::biggrin:
Looks like it will be another 2Cool outing with "Mikeyhunts" and "En Feugo" getting invites to catch their first Boobytrap Swordfish!!
I believe the weather window is primed for a good time with the new moon on Friday and us leaving the fish eating last week.:bounce:
I know I wont sleep a bit tonight just thinking about TIGHTNESS SUCKAS!!!

#40 ·
So much fun following these updates. Brett has this down to a science for sure! Great job guys.

I hope Mike has enough gas left in the tank for another fish!

It would be awesome if there was a live streaming "hook up" cam on the Booby Trap. When they Get Tight, a text notification goes out to subscribers and the cam starts streaming. I know that's a pipe dream, but is certainly possible with technology today.

Until then, I'll keep reading the text and phone reports! Get em boys!

#77 ·
So much fun following these updates. Brett has this down to a science for sure! Great job guys.

I hope Mike has enough gas left in the tank for another fish!

It would be awesome if there was a live streaming "hook up" cam on the Booby Trap. When they Get Tight, a text notification goes out to subscribers and the cam starts streaming. I know that's a pipe dream, but is certainly possible with technology today.

Until then, I'll keep reading the text and phone reports! Get em boys!
This can be done if you've got the money... I was going to do it and security systems for boats, but there isn't enough market to justify spending the kind of investment I would have had to do, from my business' perspective, to make it happen.

#46 ·
The Truth....

Time to spill the beans about how these guys catch all those swords!! Late last night, they dropped MJ down to scout out the areas!! While MJ is under water, Matt has to take his place....perched on the back of the fighting chair practicing his voodoo!! Maybe they sent the go pro down with him this time!

#47 ·
Time to spill the beans about how these guys catch all those swords!! Late last night, they dropped MJ down to scout out the areas!! While MJ is under water, Matt has to take his place....perched on the back of the fighting chair practicing his voodoo!! Maybe they sent the go pro down with him this time!
LMAO! How sweet would that be to see the bottom down there. No telling what you would find! I have a feeling MJ ain't talking though :wink:

#58 ·
Just got a text... Andrew is in the chair and all of the mono and half of the backing is screaming off the 50w. It's a ufo as of now but looks promising!

Looks like it's gonna be a loooong nite! Sure hope the MJ's have enough energy left after their scuffle today over who potlicked who, free diving to 1800 ft, and who has prettier cowlings! :D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.