2CoolFishing - View Single Post - 2019-2020 Alligator gar bowfishing restrictions on most of Trinity River
View Single Post
Old 08-08-2019, 08:30 AM   #12
SeaOx 230C
Registered Users-pm+

SeaOx 230C has been promoted to PirateSeaOx 230C has been promoted to PirateSeaOx 230C has been promoted to PirateSeaOx 230C has been promoted to PirateSeaOx 230C has been promoted to PirateSeaOx 230C has been promoted to PirateSeaOx 230C has been promoted to PirateSeaOx 230C has been promoted to PirateSeaOx 230C has been promoted to PirateSeaOx 230C has been promoted to PirateSeaOx 230C has been promoted to Pirate
No Beaux it is pretty simple. It is illegal to shoot fish with no intentions of using them for consumption or bait. It is illegal to shoot fish with a Bow an dump them anywhere including a hidden pit on private property.

No what is edible is not open to individual interpretation. As you posted all gar, carp, and buff species are included in the rule.
What is that?

Because they're perfectly edible.

I won't repost what you did about not returning shot fish to water and that ALL gar carp an buff are included.
I will add the remaining piece from the TPWD Outdoor Journal. Clearly All Gar, Carp and Buff species are very much edible as lots of people myself included have eaten lots of them. If fact there folks that absolutely love them.

Waste of Fish
It is unlawful to leave edible fish or bait fish taken from the public waters of the state to die without the intent to retain the fish for consumption or bait.
SeaOx 230C is offline   Reply With Quote