2CoolFishing - View Single Post - gas tank less water heater
View Single Post
Old 09-30-2017, 07:57 PM   #2
hoosierplugger
Registered Users-pm+

hoosierplugger has been promoted to Piratehoosierplugger has been promoted to Piratehoosierplugger has been promoted to Piratehoosierplugger has been promoted to Piratehoosierplugger has been promoted to Piratehoosierplugger has been promoted to Piratehoosierplugger has been promoted to Piratehoosierplugger has been promoted to Piratehoosierplugger has been promoted to Piratehoosierplugger has been promoted to Piratehoosierplugger has been promoted to Pirate
I was gonna call Rinnai to verify this, but I think you need to have it installed by one of their certified installers or you don't get a warranty.

Might check that first for other brands as well.

I installed a gen1 Bosch years ago, worst part was running the double wall vent pipe through the roof. Also, you should check your gas flow with a pressure gauge to make sure you've got enough supply.

They aren't maintenance free, your'e supposed to flush them once a year just like a tank style. The Bosch sucked - not sure if it was because it was a gen1 (15 years ago) or because it was a Bosch. Had another house with a Rinnai and it worked great.
hoosierplugger is offline   Reply With Quote