2CoolFishing - View Single Post - Hooking up NG to grill / NEED HELP!
View Single Post
Old 11-24-2010, 11:34 AM   #6
jingvardsen
Registered Users-pm+

jingvardsen has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)jingvardsen has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)jingvardsen has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)jingvardsen has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)jingvardsen has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)jingvardsen has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)jingvardsen has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)jingvardsen has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)jingvardsen has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)jingvardsen has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)jingvardsen has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)
Quote:
Originally Posted by shimanoman08 View Post
Just bought my 1st gas grill EVER today. I have refused to buy a gas grill for the past 10 years, cause I just enjoy charcoal cooking, smoking, etc...I bought the NG conversion kit for the gas grill. ARe there any 2coolers out their that won't mind showing me what I need ( gas fittings, NPT fittings, etc...) to run a line from the meter to the grill. I live in League City ( South Shore ). Thanks a bunch.
Where did you get the NG conversion Kit?

thanks
jingvardsen is offline   Reply With Quote