2CoolFishing - View Single Post - Glock 26 with tuckable holster
View Single Post
Old 11-29-2018, 11:01 AM   #2
RB II
Native Texan

RB II has been promoted to PirateRB II has been promoted to PirateRB II has been promoted to PirateRB II has been promoted to PirateRB II has been promoted to PirateRB II has been promoted to PirateRB II has been promoted to PirateRB II has been promoted to PirateRB II has been promoted to PirateRB II has been promoted to PirateRB II has been promoted to Pirate
The tuckable holsters do a good job of concealing a G26. I have a CompTac Minotaur and you can settle the pistol very deep if that is the way you want to carry it. I typically pull out my shirt tail a little so it will be loose enough to conceal the butt of the pistol. Even a golf shirt will conceal it. But you will always have the belt clip or loop or belt straps showing.

Side note: I don't often wear this style of holster due to how difficult it is to put on. My work took me to lots of places that I can't carry and lots that I can. Particularly schools. So I was constantly taking it on and off. Easy enough with a simple kydex holster with belt clip, but the tuckables are much more difficult to get into proper place. Nowadays, I dress much more casual and typically wear my shirt tail out. So it doesn't matter. I often carry a G22 now.
RB II is offline   Reply With Quote