2CoolFishing - View Single Post - Wrapping brisket question
View Single Post
Old 01-26-2020, 07:54 PM   #46
themadhunter
Fish, hunt, sleep

themadhunter has been promoted to the rank of Riggerthemadhunter has been promoted to the rank of Riggerthemadhunter has been promoted to the rank of Riggerthemadhunter has been promoted to the rank of Riggerthemadhunter has been promoted to the rank of Riggerthemadhunter has been promoted to the rank of Riggerthemadhunter has been promoted to the rank of Riggerthemadhunter has been promoted to the rank of Riggerthemadhunter has been promoted to the rank of Riggerthemadhunter has been promoted to the rank of Riggerthemadhunter has been promoted to the rank of Rigger
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leo View Post
I've been wrapping in foil forever with good results. Decided to get a roll of butcher paper and give it a go. Like most, the meat is cooked fat side up so the question is when you wrap, do you leave the fat on top or flip it so the meat doesn't soak in the fat? I have always flipped it so what do the pro's here do?

If you put the fat down, it will end up sticking to the butchers paper and being ripped off when you unwrap it. Go fat up and let that goodness soak in a little more

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
themadhunter is offline   Reply With Quote