2CoolFishing - View Single Post - Dirty soap
Thread: Dirty soap
View Single Post
Old 01-13-2017, 04:43 PM   #1
MAKAI
Registered Users-pm+

MAKAI has been promoted to PirateMAKAI has been promoted to PirateMAKAI has been promoted to PirateMAKAI has been promoted to PirateMAKAI has been promoted to PirateMAKAI has been promoted to PirateMAKAI has been promoted to PirateMAKAI has been promoted to PirateMAKAI has been promoted to PirateMAKAI has been promoted to PirateMAKAI has been promoted to Pirate
Dirty soap

So me and the wife were walking in Kroger and was looking for some beard oil tho I didn't find any I found some soap the thing that caught my eye was the word god I picked it up and there was a lot to read but on the front it said cleanliness is close to godliness then it said all organic oils and there were only two ingredients I couldn't read well I but it because it said god and I support any one that is willing in this PC culture to use there freedoms I get home and read my wife's shampoo wow the chemicals I found were nasty to say the least acid and ether were just some of them I then look at my kids "soft baby" soap and same dam thing I have used the dr bronner's soap now for three weeks and couldn't be more happy its super concentrated and only takes 3-5 drops to wash from head to toe and there's 17 other uses for it me my wife and kids have bin using it and still only have used maybe an inch best part only $14.99 for 32oz just though some would like to know aloha Name:  images.jpeg
Views: 530
Size:  17.8 KB

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk
MAKAI is offline   Reply With Quote