2CoolFishing - View Single Post - Texas flip and move 2cool style
View Single Post
Old 08-01-2016, 06:49 PM   #7
Joejoe070
Registered Users-pm+

Joejoe070 has been promoted to PirateJoejoe070 has been promoted to PirateJoejoe070 has been promoted to PirateJoejoe070 has been promoted to PirateJoejoe070 has been promoted to PirateJoejoe070 has been promoted to PirateJoejoe070 has been promoted to PirateJoejoe070 has been promoted to PirateJoejoe070 has been promoted to PirateJoejoe070 has been promoted to PirateJoejoe070 has been promoted to Pirate
Texas flip and move 2cool style

Quote:
Originally Posted by cubera View Post
That's one major project.
Good luck.
Thanks! Yes it is major project but it will be worth it in the long run!

Quote:
Originally Posted by saltwatersensations View Post
Awesome. lots of work but fun and little to no debt!

Thanks man it's a lot for sure but I do enjoy it especially when I see a project complete and see change and progress.Very rewarding. Never thought I would enjoy Manuel labor haha!

So back to the business I decide to keep working on the exterior and not step foot inside until the outside is done. So I'll stay on task more and not start and stop projects and loose my train of thought.

After all rough in of plumbing I moved to replacing rotted wood along with insulating areas not insulated when wood was removed.

Once done with the siding. I kept moving and starting my skirting. I built These and anchored them to my bricks piers so I would have a place to secure the skirting at the bottom.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Joejoe070 is offline   Reply With Quote