2CoolFishing - View Single Post - A different kind of smoker build
View Single Post
Old 05-02-2015, 11:05 PM   #5
sleepersilverado
Registered Users-pm+

sleepersilverado has been promoted to Piratesleepersilverado has been promoted to Piratesleepersilverado has been promoted to Piratesleepersilverado has been promoted to Piratesleepersilverado has been promoted to Piratesleepersilverado has been promoted to Piratesleepersilverado has been promoted to Piratesleepersilverado has been promoted to Piratesleepersilverado has been promoted to Piratesleepersilverado has been promoted to Piratesleepersilverado has been promoted to Pirate
Time to get started on the frame. This part is taking me longer since I did not take the time to create a drawing. Here is the top. The side with the offset is where the door will be. The goal is for the door to be flush with the front or the fire box portion.

The next day I started building the sides. It is taking longer to cut this because I am using a Porta band and making a cut on each side of the tube to get true cuts. We have an abrasive chop saw but I hate it and it never cuts true.

This is where I left it last weekend. I forgot to take pictures today but will take some when I work on it tomorrow.
sleepersilverado is offline   Reply With Quote