2CoolFishing - View Single Post - A different kind of smoker build
View Single Post
Old 05-03-2015, 12:38 PM   #7
sleepersilverado
Registered Users-pm+

sleepersilverado has been promoted to Piratesleepersilverado has been promoted to Piratesleepersilverado has been promoted to Piratesleepersilverado has been promoted to Piratesleepersilverado has been promoted to Piratesleepersilverado has been promoted to Piratesleepersilverado has been promoted to Piratesleepersilverado has been promoted to Piratesleepersilverado has been promoted to Piratesleepersilverado has been promoted to Piratesleepersilverado has been promoted to Pirate
Well went in today but could not get motivated for only a few hours of work. Have to take the pooch to the vet mid day so it kills my progress. Decided to just clean up my mess.

Need to get some more tube, when I did a rough figure I did not figure in the offset on the fire box area.
Also sitting there drinking coffee I realized I forgot to flip the top when I started building on it. No big deal, just means my fire box will be on the left rather than the right like I wanted. Only thing that will have to be redone is the angle on the bottom of the fire box that holds the grate.

Last edited by sleepersilverado; 05-03-2015 at 12:45 PM.
sleepersilverado is offline   Reply With Quote