2CoolFishing - View Single Post - Hypothetical Dream Gear
View Single Post
Old 07-02-2007, 04:55 PM   #11
Koru
A Wild Kiwi fern

Koru has been promoted to the rank of SwabbieKoru has been promoted to the rank of SwabbieKoru has been promoted to the rank of SwabbieKoru has been promoted to the rank of SwabbieKoru has been promoted to the rank of SwabbieKoru has been promoted to the rank of SwabbieKoru has been promoted to the rank of SwabbieKoru has been promoted to the rank of SwabbieKoru has been promoted to the rank of SwabbieKoru has been promoted to the rank of SwabbieKoru has been promoted to the rank of Swabbie
well, you guys sure sound like you're going to keep the camera market swinging in the future.

as for me... there's just way too much camera gear Out There for me to have any clue what i would want or need, and too many main brands for me to know what is the best for what i'd need. i think the only way i could choose, would be to look at the end results (i.e. photos) and pick the gear that way.

i'll just keep using what i have. it's nice to be able to master the basics before using something that'll likely beam me to Mars.
Koru is offline   Reply With Quote