2CoolFishing - View Single Post - how to find out if my license is expired?
View Single Post
Old 08-19-2011, 02:33 PM   #12
.Mac
Registered Users-pm+

.Mac has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner).Mac has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner).Mac has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner).Mac has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner).Mac has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner).Mac has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner).Mac has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner).Mac has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner).Mac has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner).Mac has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner).Mac has been promoted to Gunners first mate (soon to be full share Gunner)
Quote:
Originally Posted by FISHUNTER View Post
Is this something new?
last summer i got pulled over by a warden i had my license on me as i keep it in my wallet. my dad had simply forgotten his. warden said no prob can i see your DL? i can just look it up that way. comes back said we were all good and drove off in their boat.

anybdyhere well i guess we were lucky then. i always took that as if i wanted to tag a fish i needed it on me and if i didnt care i would be fine.
.Mac is offline   Reply With Quote