2CoolFishing - View Single Post - Aransas Bay Packed
View Single Post
Old 07-18-2019, 02:46 PM   #17
blackjack runner
Registered Users-pm+

blackjack runner has been promoted to Pirateblackjack runner has been promoted to Pirateblackjack runner has been promoted to Pirateblackjack runner has been promoted to Pirateblackjack runner has been promoted to Pirateblackjack runner has been promoted to Pirateblackjack runner has been promoted to Pirateblackjack runner has been promoted to Pirateblackjack runner has been promoted to Pirateblackjack runner has been promoted to Pirateblackjack runner has been promoted to Pirate
Quote:
Originally Posted by StabbinFlatties View Post
I’ve mistakenly thought I saw a group of pelicans in the water one day and tried to see how close I could run up on them until one started waving at me. Freaked me out!

Sad but true. Been seeing more and more where all you see on the wader is a head bob and the nearest boat is at least 150 yards away. The only savior is their croaker buckets look like crab trap float. It does get scary. Most of Aransas bay is 5 feet deep, and it looks like some waders are trying to cover most all of that.
I really try hard to pay attention, but also like to scout for slicks, bait movement, ect, but on some of these waders, you cant help but wonder what their thoughts are and how much they must hate that fish they are looking for.
blackjack runner is offline   Reply With Quote