2CoolFishing - View Single Post - looking for a custom jig stix madstix can make it happen
View Single Post
Old 06-01-2018, 10:37 AM   #2
BILLYSTIX CUSTOM RODS

BILLYSTIX CUSTOM RODS has been promoted to PirateBILLYSTIX CUSTOM RODS has been promoted to PirateBILLYSTIX CUSTOM RODS has been promoted to PirateBILLYSTIX CUSTOM RODS has been promoted to PirateBILLYSTIX CUSTOM RODS has been promoted to PirateBILLYSTIX CUSTOM RODS has been promoted to PirateBILLYSTIX CUSTOM RODS has been promoted to PirateBILLYSTIX CUSTOM RODS has been promoted to PirateBILLYSTIX CUSTOM RODS has been promoted to PirateBILLYSTIX CUSTOM RODS has been promoted to PirateBILLYSTIX CUSTOM RODS has been promoted to Pirate
Quote:
Originally Posted by BILLYSTIX CUSTOM RODS View Post
wanted to let you guy's know i can get your custom jig stix built in any length & line weight that you might like @ a very reasonable price top of the line components using carbon fiber blank ,prices are very reasonable .
check me out on your next build.2 cool sponsor since 02
stix
thought i might mention price looking in the very low $300 range on a 6ft this is with quality guides ,& reel seat ,well set up #40-#60 or 5 ft 8 #80-#100 -#150