2CoolFishing - View Single Post - buying used popup
View Single Post
Old 12-29-2016, 08:08 AM   #3
OG Donkey
Registered Users-pm+

OG Donkey has been promoted to PirateOG Donkey has been promoted to PirateOG Donkey has been promoted to PirateOG Donkey has been promoted to PirateOG Donkey has been promoted to PirateOG Donkey has been promoted to PirateOG Donkey has been promoted to PirateOG Donkey has been promoted to PirateOG Donkey has been promoted to PirateOG Donkey has been promoted to PirateOG Donkey has been promoted to Pirate
I have a Jayco Eagle 14' (28' when open) with a big slide out and dual axles. Fridge, toilet, a/c, shower...all the bells and whistles for a pup. Make sure you don't store it wet (that is, let the canvas dry before closing). We have loved ours because of easy storage, maintenace and I don't have to purchase a larger tow vehicle--can pull with my SUV. Some older coleman models had some roof issues with cracking that led to leaks. Just like anything else, make sure you look it over and check the floor for soft spots mold or mildew. feel free to reach out if you have any questions, happy to help! Also, maybe check out www.popupportal.com A lot of great info on that site.

Happy Camping!
OG Donkey is offline   Reply With Quote