2CoolFishing - View Single Post - Air brush kits
Thread: Air brush kits
View Single Post
Old 08-09-2017, 11:10 AM   #2
bill

bill has been promoted to Piratebill has been promoted to Piratebill has been promoted to Piratebill has been promoted to Piratebill has been promoted to Piratebill has been promoted to Piratebill has been promoted to Piratebill has been promoted to Piratebill has been promoted to Piratebill has been promoted to Piratebill has been promoted to Pirate
I like Paasche. You are going to get different thoughts...just like what brand reel is better, what truck is better ect. A nice entry level around $150-$200 (airbrush, air compressor and a mix of other goodies) should get you everything setup and learning.

There are cheaper but IMO spend the money now, so you are able to learn vs having to fight with the equipment. Then if you decide it's for you, then spend the money on upgrades and everything else LOL IMO it's very important to learn how to clean the airbrush. Should be one of the first things....be able to take it apart and clean. Don't worry, they are pretty much the same and it's easy. Lot of youtube videos...I still watch them and I have been using on/off an airbrush 15+ years.

bill is offline   Reply With Quote