2CoolFishing - View Single Post - stuck boat pics?
View Single Post
Old 02-15-2014, 10:59 AM   #4
gunsmoke11
A committee man's worst nightmare.

gunsmoke11 has been promoted to Pirategunsmoke11 has been promoted to Pirategunsmoke11 has been promoted to Pirategunsmoke11 has been promoted to Pirategunsmoke11 has been promoted to Pirategunsmoke11 has been promoted to Pirategunsmoke11 has been promoted to Pirategunsmoke11 has been promoted to Pirategunsmoke11 has been promoted to Pirategunsmoke11 has been promoted to Pirategunsmoke11 has been promoted to Pirate
Quote:
Originally Posted by dallasmn26 View Post
I had a pic on my old phone I took of a brand new pro line about 50-100 yards into a marsh island, it was taken down in savannah about a mile from the local pro line dealer there, I heard it happen do to a rigging failure, they had been running up and down the icw all day wide open
I had one of my buddys dads truck 4 feet under the water at the public san leon but ramp he sunk the boat the same morning did not put the plug in when he got to the fishing spot noticed water ran to the ramp to put it on the trailer and in a hurry did not put the truck in park lol boat sunk 10 feet away from the truck!!!!
gunsmoke11 is offline   Reply With Quote