2CoolFishing - View Single Post - How can I become a Christian?
View Single Post
Old 07-07-2006, 11:52 PM   #3
harvey/mary

harvey/mary is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)harvey/mary is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)harvey/mary is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)harvey/mary is a Landlubber (+10 to -10)
Right on.....God teaches us this...."And everyone who calls on the Name of the Lord WILL be saved..." Acts 2:21 Also...."That if we confess with our mouth, Jesus is Lord, and believe in our hearts that God raised him(Jesus) from the dead, we will be saved. For it is with your heart that you believe and are justified and it is with your mouth you confess and are saved." Romans 10:9-10
What is so great about God...it isn't nessesarily the words we speak that save us...it is what is in our hearts God looks at. One of the theifs on his cross on one side of Jesus said these words to Jesus...."Lord, remember me........" Jesus told him, "From this moment on, you WILL be with Me in Paraidse." Awesome !!!
God is SO good and loving and SO full of Grace !!! Give our Great God and Savior, Jesus Christ, ALL the praise and glory and honor !!! Amen !!!
harvey/mary is offline   Reply With Quote