2CoolFishing - View Single Post - Aransas Bay Packed
View Single Post
Old 06-29-2019, 01:59 PM   #2
pocjetty
I hate rude behavior in a man.

pocjetty has been promoted to Piratepocjetty has been promoted to Piratepocjetty has been promoted to Piratepocjetty has been promoted to Piratepocjetty has been promoted to Piratepocjetty has been promoted to Piratepocjetty has been promoted to Piratepocjetty has been promoted to Piratepocjetty has been promoted to Piratepocjetty has been promoted to Piratepocjetty has been promoted to Pirate
I went out yesterday afternoon, and you're right.

I tried to head in before the evening rush started. There were a couple of guys launching, so I had to wait to get to the ramp. And wait. A couple more guys showed up and meandered down to the same boat. One of the first guys had to go back to his truck to get something. A couple more guys show up and hop in. Two more guys get out and go back to their trucks. They're all yelling and high-fiving, coming and going while I wait. Finally, all six guys are in the boat, and they pull away from the dock. And I hear the guy driving say. "Okay... beer check. Who wants one?" And he starts passing around the brews while the boat is still moving (without him steering), because everybody wants one.

And these are the guys who have the job of watching for people wading, up to their shoulders, hundreds of yards from shore.
pocjetty is offline   Reply With Quote