Roth IRA First Time
I am wanting to open a Roth IRA and have many questions.
This has probably been asked a 1000 times but maybe we can start this again to help us that know nothing.
1. What are the pros and cons of using a broker?
2. Do brokers charge a monthly or yearly base rate? I know some charge for changes made etc.
3. What to look out for when choosing a broker.
4. Do I have to sign a yearly or monthly contract with a broker?
5. Can I move my money from one broker to another at anytime?
Any help or advice would really help. I am hoping to avoid any rookie mistakes.
No need for a broker. Good place to start is one of the large firms like Vanguard or Fidelity. Minimal fees and a wealth of resources to help you.
Also remember if you can try your best to max out your ROTH every year.
Put your money into a Targeted Date Fund with the year set to when you reach retirement age.
Then do some research and adjust if necessary.
|All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:43 PM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Resources saved on this page: MySQL 21.43%
vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.