2CoolFishing

2CoolFishing (https://www.2coolfishing.com/ttmbforum/index.php)
-   Investments and finance (https://www.2coolfishing.com/ttmbforum/forumdisplay.php?f=56)
-   -   Pot Stocks (https://www.2coolfishing.com/ttmbforum/showthread.php?t=2100977)

warcat 10-31-2016 04:19 PM

Pot Stocks

I bought $500 of AMMJ last November.
Over the past couple of months it has shot up like a rocket!
It is worth a little over $4,200 today.

I've seen similar moves on other pot stocks recently.

Is anyone else going to ride the direction our country seems to be heading towards a fat bank account?

Take a look at AMMJ. They've recently made major upgrades to their website, and have had more money dumped into their stock over the past few months than ever before.

warcat 11-01-2016 02:22 PM

Up another 25+% today... hitting a high of $2/share.

I got in at 17 cents a share 11 months ago.
That's over an 1100% increase.

Surely this has to interest some of you? I'm just trying to share the wealth with you guys... several marijuana stocks are red hot right now. Go make some money!

Legalization is on the ballot in 4 states I believe.
While I'm not a smoker, nor have I ever been, I can definitely see the potential income stream from getting in on these stocks before widespread legalization happens.

reese 11-02-2016 02:44 PM

And we appreciate the heads up !

I think as a group we could do pretty good... I'm pretty much in cash right now, was hoping to buy some property but no luck yet.

Snookered 11-02-2016 02:49 PM

I'm with you Warcat, been day-trading about 10 of those over the past couple of weeks.... MJNA, CANN, TRTC, etc....I have about 50 of them on alert....it's hard to tell when they're going to shoot up, because on any given day, 3-4 of them go up 30% or more, and then they drop back down for a few days....then the next hot ones shoot up....kind of a **** shoot, and I'm sitting on a few of them waiting for them to come back up (bought when they were already at their peak)....

but, have been making some $$ on these for sure....I'm only in for a couple grand, so my wins aren't very much....more of legalized gambling for me, LOL...
snookered

Cat O' Lies 12-05-2016 02:33 PM

If anyone is interested in investing in a medical cannabis technology start-up, send me a PM. The cannabis industry is going to be blazing after January 1.

gotmuddy 12-05-2016 05:54 PM

who is everyone using for day trading?

warcat 12-05-2016 06:02 PM

I'm using Scottrade, but I haven't been day trading. Been a buy and hold type of guy so far.

Cat O' Lies 12-07-2016 05:33 PM

Some cannabis related stocks to watch/trade

1 Attachment(s)
to watch/trade

cman 12-08-2016 12:16 PM

Quote:

who is everyone using for day trading?
I transferred one of my accounts over to Fidelity and took advantage of a promotion that got me 500 free trades.

I also use the Robinhood app although some penny stocks are not supported on that app.

cman 01-09-2017 01:16 PM

How bout that AXIM?