2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Microskiff Mafia
1,848 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was making my weekly therapudical run to academy the other day and found a Zara Spook that didn't have a rattle and was in between the sizes of a super spook and a jr. Thought this could make for a pretty good wintertime topwater. Anybody used these with any success? Hope everyone has a happy thanksgiving.

·
Microskiff Mafia
1,848 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I caved

Well after I read ryanlovesfishing's post I went to the store and bought one, threw some single hooks on it ( which was really easy) and headed to port A. Used it today drifting and wading dagger and I was really impressed. Immediately started hooking up on trout, so needless to say its got some new battle wounds added to it. I got the chrome one with black sides. Can't wait to throw it again tomorrow. Thanks for all the great info guys.

·
15,098 Posts
I was making my weekly therapudical run to academy the other day and found a Zara Spook that didn't have a rattle and was in between the sizes of a super spook and a jr. Thought this could make for a pretty good wintertime topwater. Anybody used these with any success? Hope everyone has a happy thanksgiving.
In the old days, none of the spooks had rattles in them and YES they worked great....

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.