1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Genesis 9:2-3 & Deuteronomy 12:15-16
21,165 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
********* said:
May God bless all you youngsters with daughters. lol

Z
I aint read but a few posts on so I won't be commenting on the myspace thread (its closed anyways)... I wanted to however quiz you Zac about them daughters. How the hell do I put a girls hair in a pony tail(s) with those little arse rubber bands that barely fit on the end of my finger much less able to spread out and wrap around a wad of hair several times? I'm thinking little thin strips of duct tape may work best.

Regards,
Manly Man

LMAO

·
Registered
1,882 Posts
InfamousJ said:
I aint read but a few posts on so I won't be commenting on the myspace thread (its closed anyways)... I wanted to however quiz you Zac about them daughters. How the hell do I put a girls hair in a pony tail(s) with those little arse rubber bands that barely fit on the end of my finger much less able to spread out and wrap around a wad of hair several times? I'm thinking little thin strips of duct tape may work best.

Regards,
Manly Man

LMAO
My solution for this has always been........

Mommy!!!!!!
If that don't work then I tell the girls to leave there hair down :)

·
Registered
5,498 Posts
Bread wrappers...worked for me....

From Big Game Hunter to Hair Dresser in one year....You da Man!!! LOL

·
Chest deep in the Blanco River
1,838 Posts
Colored zip ties - in the electrical area of the hardware store :)

·
Aggie Mom
5,386 Posts
InfamousJ said:

Regards,
Manly Man

LMAO
J,
You have hit the jackpot! Girl colored duct tape in thin strips. Just kidding.
If the pony doesn't get put up, your daughters will still remember Dad trying to do it. PS - Moms have a hard time too with the little rubber bands and the baby fine hair.

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
Ah so it's gone from playing Tea-Time to Dress-up time!!

Hey J....someone told me you had experience at that......something about a pony tail in your younger years!

·
Banned
4,701 Posts
Duct tape, bread wrappers, zip ties!!! ROTFLMAO!!! Having three daughters myself, I have finally learned how to do the ponytail holder, but it took alot of practice. Momma still does it better tho of course! I am, however, Master Of The Blowdryer!

·
Malt Beverage Diety
1,385 Posts
Been there, done that 3 times. I can't get a handle on teenage females. But I couldn't when I was a teenager either...

·
Registered
7,832 Posts
lol

you didnt go to the school? I went to a secret school in the mountains of Tibet and was taught by ancient Monks. I can do it with my eyes closed now. lol Actually I dont do the little rubber bands bro. My giant grizzly bear hands do nothing but break em and I got tired of poppin myself. But, Ill let you in on a little secret.

Go to Academy, yep I said Academy, and at the register the have a pack of "metal free" pony tail holders in many different colors. I think they come like 25 to the pack. They are a little bigger and are much easier for a guys hands to maneuver. Plus when the wife asks you where you went and you say Academy you can say you went to get them some hair thingys. lol My wife can do the rubber bands but I cant, so these work great and gives me an excuse to go to Academy since they get lost all the time we are buying more every few months.

Now, does anyone have any objections to me banning Gatorbride until this post falls off the page? :eek: Cant be giving up my secrets.:biggrin:

Z

·
Aggie Mom
5,386 Posts
Z[/QUOTE]since they get lost all the time we are buying more every few months.

Are they 'lost' or misplaced? Hey, male or female, any excuse to go to Academy!

·
Just Happy to Be Here!
4,188 Posts
********* said:
Now, does anyone have any objections to me banning Gatorbride until this post falls off the page? :eek: Cant be giving up my secrets.:biggrin:
Z
Ha! You're busted, bro! LOL

Funny thing is, she probably already knows your 'modus operandi' better than you do. She can predict your every move, and anticipate the excuses you are going to attempt to give. Ha!

You boys are easy to predict.

Give us what we want, and miraculously we allow you to 'pull the wool over our eyes' with your feeble attempts of covert operations.

It's a fun game...but you are the mouse, not the trap! LOL

·
Fin-ish Fantasy ('93)
4,646 Posts
LOL...that's funny. Not often said, but the truth and we know it. Just let us keep up the idea that we are getting away with something. Man...mine asked my to paint her fingernails the other night. Needless to say the polish remover came out in about 5 minutes. Maybe someday I will gain these skills, but this is tough stuff!

:)

·
Malt Beverage Diety
1,385 Posts
********* said:
you didnt go to the school? I went to a secret school in the mountains of Tibet and was taught by ancient Monks. I can do it with my eyes closed now. lol Actually I dont do the little rubber bands bro. My giant grizzly bear hands do nothing but break em and I got tired of poppin myself. But, Ill let you in on a little secret.

Go to Academy, yep I said Academy, and at the register the have a pack of "metal free" pony tail holders in many different colors. I think they come like 25 to the pack. They are a little bigger and are much easier for a guys hands to maneuver. Plus when the wife asks you where you went and you say Academy you can say you went to get them some hair thingys. lol My wife can do the rubber bands but I cant, so these work great and gives me an excuse to go to Academy since they get lost all the time we are buying more every few months.

Z
Like you needed an excuse :rotfl: !

·
Saltmadness
13,573 Posts
Only advice I can give is I've been there! So don't give up or they will wanna play beauty saloon like when your asleep. And you just might be on the receiving end! LOL Hang in there bro's! Keep your chin up! It's all good! LOL

·
Registered
7,832 Posts
Cmon

Melon said:
Only advice I can give is I've been there! So don't give up or they will wanna play beauty saloon like when your asleep. And you just might be on the receiving end! LOL Hang in there bro's! Keep your chin up! It's all good! LOL
Cmon Charles, dont be blaming your kiddos cause you have woke up a few times with lipstick and eye liner on. Pfffttttttt, poor kiddos.:p

Z

·
Saltmadness
13,573 Posts
LOL More than once bro! Cassie decided to give haircuts one late night and it was not a purty sight when we all woke up. Them kids scissors they sell will cut hair bro! Funny thing was she wacked me and the boys but not her moms! LOL

You wanna see a picture of one of our buddies pink toe nails! LOL And they ain't mine. But what happens in PM stays in PM! Lmao

·
Roll Tide!
15,791 Posts
I love watching all you big tough guys turn into a bunch of goo when your little girls are around. It almost makes me wish I had a daughter. Almost. I do love my nieces though.

PS. I saw pink zip ties somewhere recently. I remember thinking why would anybody buy pink izp ties? Now I know. :)

·
Registered
7,832 Posts
Whoaaaaaaaa

ZIP TIES??????? Now there is one I havent thought of. Quick and easy. Thanks, and school is coming too. lol

Z

Gottagofishin said:
I love watching all you big tough guys turn into a bunch of goo when your little girls are around. It almost makes me wish I had a daughter. Almost.

PS. I saw pink zip ties somewhere recently. I remember thinking why would anybody buy pink aip ties? Now I know. :)

1 - 20 of 28 Posts