2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Farmboy
1,273 Posts
Never thought about doing a tongue in the crock, we always boil them.
How long you cook it, and what is the rest of your recipe?
I still have 1 in the freezer I need 2 use.
Thanks

·
Heritage, not Hate
3,239 Posts
Ya cooked it, but did ya eat it? Did you not learn anything from the hunting post that you're not supposed to take pictures of tongues? :D

Sean...I was thinking it was a sock also.

·
Urban Chicken Farmer & Shark
2,323 Posts
I made Broccoli beef Chinese food a while back using tongue for the beef, Never told the family it was tongue cuz they wouldn't have eaten it.... to this day they still tell me that was the best broccoli beef I've ever made

·
Heritage, not Hate
3,239 Posts
I made Broccoli beef Chinese food a while back using tongue for the beef, Never told the family it was tongue cuz they wouldn't have eaten it.... to this day they still tell me that was the best broccoli beef I've ever made
That's because your family was taught correctly and you're not supposed to ask what is in Chinese food. Better a beef tongue than a cat, poodles and noodles, or cream of some young....nevermind.

·
NEVER NEVER EVER RING THE BELL
12,595 Posts
Sure like those beef tongues cooked, chilled and thin sliced in a big sour dough bun. Lots of mustard, pickles and tomato.
As grandpa once said, "If you get past the smell you got it licked." Oh, maybe that was another subject concerning tongue.

·
Registered
761 Posts
Sure like those beef tongues cooked, chilled and thin sliced in a big sour dough bun. Lots of mustard, pickles and tomato.
As grandpa once said, "If you get past the smell you got it licked." Oh, maybe that was another subject concerning tongue.
They always say, "Grandpa knows best"!!!!:eek::spineyes:

1 - 20 of 41 Posts