2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Parker Buck Shot youth bow for sale just in time for Christmas! My son is 12 and has used this bow for 2 years. His interest in archery hunting has prompted me to take his equipment up several steps to a more specific youth set up. This bow is 30-40 lb draw weight and adjusts from 19-28 draw length without bow press. You can also send the bow back to Parker thru the "grow with your bow" program and have new cams and limbs added for about $50 that takes the bow draw weight to 40-50lbs. Comes with Whisker Biskit rest, Cobra 3 pin sight, 3 arrow quiver, stabilizer, wrist sling, and I will throw in 3 carbon arrows and soft side case. It looks brand new, no defects what so ever. Was $329 + + without arrows, stabilizer, wrist sling, string loop or case, will take $250. If you like archery hunting, you will love sitting in a double bull blind with your son/daughter when he/she draws the bow on his first deer! Pictures below are of the bow being used this past Feb at my son's 12 b-day party...a youth 3-D archery shoot at our farm. Great fun by the way and the kids loved it.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,708 Posts
I know a couple of kids that are looking, but they are to big for this set up. I will keep my ears open.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
this would be a sweet bow for a small lady...would love to get rid of it ASAP, make me an offer...thanks!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts