2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Banned
5,088 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Rapid Cable bought out Cebridge for the Bolivar Pen.

Got the first bill. It's wrong. Double billed me.

No phone numbers that they publish work.

Their fax doesn't work.

Their website requires a zipcode to enter. It shows no info available for Crystal Beach.

Not a very good start, huh?

Anyone have a phone number for them that works? :headknock

·
Banned
5,088 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
ShadMan said:
They have multiple locations, but CO was the closest. I'm sure they can get you to the correct people. I've never even heard of Rapid Cable. I just did a BBB search for them.
They said they made a mistake on the bills. And just send last month's amount.
I owe you one.

·
Banned
9,560 Posts
No problem, Dave. I wonder if Rapid is going to buy out Cebridge in my area (Kingwood)? I just got Cebridge Cable hooked up in the new house and they had to run about 300 feet of cable to my house and spend about 7 hours in my attic running cable and installing jacks where I wanted them. The house had been on C-Band satellite for the last 17 or so years, so I had to have all the cable replaced. They did a great job for not a lot of money, and their customer service has been exceptional.

·
Registered
343 Posts
We had Cebridge here too and got switched to Rapid. I didn't get a bill and the rest of my family did, so I called last week. They said my balance was negative $6 so that's why I didn't get one. Then Saturday rolled around and I got a bill for $114. I tried calling all day yesterday and it was busy. But then my mom and grandmother checked their mail yesterday evening and mom had a bill for $150 and granny had one for $192. I'm guessing that they double billed every single Cebridge customer and that's why we can't get through on the numbers listed on the bill. What sucks is that half of our channels are screwed up now and the tech number is the same as the billing number.

I'm off to try those numbers that you listed above. Thanks!

Shad -- When I couldn't get through with Rapid, I tried calling the old Cebridge number and rather than giving me a menu of options, it said that my account had been sold to Rapid, etc. The number I called was 1-877-4CEBRIDGE.

·
Registered
605 Posts
We HAD Cebridge here, but Service was horrible, etc, etc..went back to DISH...maybe Rapid will be better???? Doesn't sound like a very good start though! Maybe Warner will get them and have the money to improve things.

·
Registered
343 Posts
Warner's out here running lines and we're keeping our fingers crossed that maybe they'll be in our area soon. Would someone else have contracted them out to run line?

I second your comments about Cebridge... I had more trouble with them. I thought this move to Rapid might be a good one but I'm starting to wonder...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts