2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
7,832 Posts
yowzas

ok, Crocs Ill do but there is no way no how Im wearing one of them. That one even isnt up for discussion. lol

Z

·
In God We Trust
2,565 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
LOL now can't you see a nice pair of plaid crocs to go with a matching skir... er kilt. all you would need then is a section of telephone pole to throw around...LOL

·
Registered
2,871 Posts
ha, heck i'd ware one , well except when i am riding my harley, dont want all the girls to be having any wrecks now do we..
I am secure in my manhood!.

·
Registered
17,211 Posts
I just watched that and had a mental image of Zac in a Kilt
. Zac please don't wear one for mankinds sake.:D

·
Registered
9,572 Posts
A kilt is a skirt by any other name. I am secure in my manhood but don't wear panties, skirts, bras, kilts, or crocs cause I don't want to give anyone the wrong impression!

·
Registered Somewhere
5,635 Posts
The "new" kilts have been around a while. Their was a tech show anchor on cable who wore and promoted them. Can't remember his name. It was on the old TechTV channel. They were expensive in my book. That was in 2001, I think.

Erica Hill of CNN was on the same channel as a tech news anchor. He talk her into wearing some. Now; she looked good in them.

I think you may be able to keep your man card with the kilts or the Crocs, but not both both together. That would be a fashion faux pas, silly. :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

·
In God We Trust
2,565 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Quick call Croc this will make the stock sky rocket

Terry G. said:
ha, heck i'd ware one , well except when i am riding my harley, dont want all the girls to be having any wrecks now do we..
I am secure in my manhood!.
But thennnnn think if Cros made accesories.....

Wear your kilt with the new Croc Jock. Gives you the needed traction on the hog and comes in many colors.

The New Croc Jock, Comfort for you Pleasing colors for her,,,,,,,,,,LOL

·
It wasn't me!
6,569 Posts
In the last week I saw 2 people wearing them. At first I thought it was a joke, but I guess not. I am fine with wearing blue jeans or shorts, I don't need dresses, mini skirts, tu-tu's or kilts. :)

·
Registered
3,878 Posts
I would not wear one. But I have no problem with them either. Spent some time in Scotland and saw many wearing them. Some were pretty cool looking. Just not my style. I'll stick to flip flops and my fishing shorts.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts