2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
7,832 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got off work yesterday and decided to go see what the bay looked like. Went home and got my stuff together, hooked up to the boat, and headed to the ramp. Put in at Bayland Park and headed out. Well the bay was muddy, but very calm. Didnt get a dang bump anywhere. Fished till dark and then headed to the lights to give them a try. Same story different verse. Headed back to the ramp a little after 11 pm and get back to find my drivers window busted out and the inside of my truck ransacked.These jack**ses busted it out with a big piece of concrete, got in while the alarm was going off, and then took the concret to the windshield for some fun. Went through everything but the only thing these idiot punks took was my radar detector. They didnt notice the $50 dollar floor jack on the floor in the back cab or the $140 dollar Coasta's hanging from the drivers visor, or the Oakley's hanging from the passenger visor. Called the cops and they came to give a report. No prints, witnesses, or nuttin. Get to spend the rest of the week trying to get it fixed. Finally get home arounf 3am hotter than a locomotive and could hardly speak. Mark my word, if I catcgh someone doing this again either thier gonna have to get my size 12 boot removed from thier tail end or Im gonna remove em from the gene pool with the .380. I got no stomach for thieves and they got a freebie this time but next time is gonna be costly. I knew I shoulda listened to my gut feeling and stay home. Final total for the day, no fish, and a messed up truck. Off to the ins. agent I go.

Zac

·
Borders, language, culture
6,342 Posts
That's a shame. There are a couple of boat ramps in my area I would love to use, but I don't day or night because of this problem. If you think about it, it's a perfect target for thieves especially late a night.

·
http://www.profishingresearch.co m
2,953 Posts
May I make a suggestion

Yes, kick them in the Nads for me too!! I Like that WilliamH. But stop by and pick up my .357 or my 454. It'll make such a cleaner kill than the .380. If you only blow half thier brains out and they live they can sue you so come by and borrow the higher caliber.

Bigwater

·
----------------------------------------
23,724 Posts
That really sux, Zac. It wouldn't have been so bad to replace the side window, but
those punk thug thieves had to bust your windshield too!? GRRRRR

What goes around, comes around. Hopefully they get theirs real soon!

MEGABITE

·
Charter Member
6,663 Posts
Zac, as wonderful as it would feel to experience the sensation of facial bones collapsing under your fist I hope you NEVER catch any one in the act. Good as it'd feel, it just ain't worth it, my friend.

I commizerate with you in your anguish and I hope that it will pass for you soon.

·
Old yellow member
2,273 Posts
Dang Zak your the third one I've heard of

in the last 2 months. I'm starting to rethink launching at the public boat ramps, the gull of some of the SOB's in this world.

FN

·
Charter Member
6,663 Posts
Shawn, I been tryin' ta use that word in a sentence for a couple of weeks now. :D

·
Ice tea and beans
4,588 Posts
shoot Mr. Jack

Walkin' Jack said:
Shawn, I been tryin' ta use that word in a sentence for a couple of weeks now. :D
I thought maybe someone got ya a new thesarausaroas(sp?) fer yer b-day?;)

·
Charter Member
6,663 Posts
Nope.

Looked it up in my Funk & Wagonal. (a reference to the old Laugh-In TV show) :D

·
Ice tea and beans
4,588 Posts
???????

Walkin' Jack said:
Looked it up in my Fund & Wagonal. (a reference to the old Laugh-In TV show) :D
oh.....I think I may have seen re-runs, when I was a kid.....don't remember....lol

·
will fish for work
287 Posts
zac, sorry to hear about the truck

dang man, why does it seem that before bad stuff happens, we have a gut feeling to stay home or do something else. I can remember something very similar happening to me. or the nite i came back from wadefishing seawolf to find my car had been towed, and i had a limit of specs and no cooler..
cost me 75.00 and a lot of trouble, i had a feeling i should have parked somewhere else, but i ignored it.
could that be god telling us that or is it just common sense? anyway now, i try to listen to that gut feeling .

i pray you get everything back that was stolen zac!

·
Ice tea and beans
4,588 Posts
Lmao......

speckle-catcher said:
thesarausaroas - an intelligent dinosaur with a knack for using fancy words?
too funny......gotta wipe the Dr. Pepper off of my screen....

·
Registered
7,832 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Thanks Shawn

In dire need of a laugh, the dinosaur thing was clever and finally got me to laugh. Truck is in the shop right now getting new glass but the interior damage is gonna have to be scheduled. Only gonna cost me a hundred bucks right now but Ill right that figure in pencil until I get my renewel in Sept. I guess the Lord was looking out for me last night because I still got way too much Jarhead in me and Id have either been shot or killed some kid had I come back and caught them in the act. Luckily now 15 hours later Im beginning to simmer down a bit. It just really ticks me off that nobody respects other people's stuff anymore. Hopefully they were out joyriding last night basking in thier glory and wrapped thier car around a light pole in the process. I just dont understand whats wrong with this world these days. I need some CoolChange tunes and a LOT of barley pop right now. Maybe Ill go stick my head in some cold water or something.

Z

·
Registered
624 Posts
This isn't an isolated incident in a far removed ramp. I've been broken into at both eagle point in San Leon and Bridge Bait in Freeport. THeives are evrywhere. Leave nothing in sight. I've had windows broken, I've had screwdrivers jammed into locks, its just ridiculous.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts