2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
cluck, cluck
274 Posts
I hate to ask, but what does it make me if all of those things have happened to me more than once :rotfl:. Now that I have added a kayak, the fun just keeps piling on.

Thanks for sharing plgorman and Gorda Fisher, it's nice to laugh at instead of with for once.....

·
Registered
514 Posts
I think the best way of testing strength in a fishing pole is to just go ahead and shove it into a ceiling fan. rofl! I cant tell ya how many times i've done that.

·
Registered
6,848 Posts
I like him, too. He's lucky he didn't seriously hurt himself when that trolling motor came off the mount. It could have crawled right up his ___! LOL! CF? :eek:

·
<------my fishing buddy
513 Posts
Awesome video !!! Thanks for posting. You can't write stuff like that.

·
Registered
12,968 Posts
Makes me smile every time I see it. Forgot about the snake though!

·
RODS DOWN!! LET THE BOAT BUZZARD PASS.
2,149 Posts
Love that video.
You should check out one of his blooper DVDs. It is packed full of funny stuff you won't see on utube.
This one has me rolling everytime I see it.

·
Catch a New Personal - Learn How!
12,640 Posts
He's the best

Yeah, I grew up watching him, it's great to see someone that down to earth and the clips were never staged... has anyone watched the bloopers on the end of my DVD? The things we say and do by accident to make a DVD can be Hillarious. I had to cut out the part when my fishing buddy cast over me, there were too many cuss words...

Tobin

·
Registered
663 Posts
My all time fishing hero. I grew up watching Bill. Got to meet him at a sport show and He gave me one of his famous TN hats he always wears on his shows. Gave it to my Bro as a gift and he still has it in a case. Bill Dance is a genuine nice guy too.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts