2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
What was I supposed to Member??
2,873 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
thanks for remembering my dad and i! sure wish i had a good fishing report to post up, but i have been in iowa for the last three weeks and my dad has been busy busy still getting settled in after his move down here to the coast this summer. he does read this forum almost every day though, and is ready to get his boat over to the shop and get that ready. i dont know whats up. one minute the tilt was working, the next minute it wasnt. doesnt seem like it should be too serious, so hopefully he will have it in the water soon. i just got back into town late last night, so i have to get a couple of things done to my reels and my boat and i will be ready too. thanks for checking in on us!!

trudy

·
"OMG...git da net!!!
1,299 Posts
Trudy,
Glad ya'll are gettin' settled and have your boats gettin' ready!Have your dad post.We'd love to meet him,and he's more than welcome to post up and participate with the guys(and girls)here at the"Lounge"!!:cheers:

·
What was I supposed to Member??
2,873 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i am going over there tomorrow and help him get going with his e-mail. he has netzero and for some reason he doesnt get any mail. while im there i am going to get him to register on here too. hes a blast, guess i got my "fishin addiction" from him and my mom. LOL thanks again night train.

trudy

·
"OMG...git da net!!!
1,299 Posts
Lookin' forward to meeting your dad...got my fishin' addiction the same way!:smile:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts