2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Heritage, not Hate
3,236 Posts
Thanks for the "heads-up" AJ....I'll have to set the VCR to record 'em. I'm supposed to be in a few of the episodes...pit bull dog fighting bust, cock fighting ring on the east side of Houston, and another one where there were some under-cared for animals.
Jim Boeller with the SPCA is a dedicated man as are the other workers that I have personally met.
A lady here got sentenced to three days of bread and water to begin her prison sentence for abusing an animal.

·
Heritage, not Hate
3,236 Posts
Aunt Joyce....thanks for the offer of taping the shows for me. I have two VCR's and can pre-set them to record...won't be commercial-free, but I can always fast forward through them when watching them.

The crew taping Animal Cops-Houston is from England. And I will tell Jim Boeller about you. That man is truly dedicated to say the least! Whenever we have called on him, he has always been there.

It's sad that people take on animals and then don't care for them. I've seen my share first hand and have always taken the proper steps to report them.

Take care and enjoy watching the show next week.....

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.