2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Ice tea and beans
4,588 Posts
brewjr said:
You might want to fix that link. Think your missing a Y. Your link took me to some amature **** site.

Later,

Jeff
and the only problem with that.......lol....this is a rated "G" site.......bet ya bookmarked it.....without Mama finding out.......jk

·
Premium Member
23,848 Posts
I took Friday off and we are going a ride down at 9 that morning to check it all out. Saturday, we are riding to Double Bayou and then on around across the ferry to get there. It's gonna be a fun weekend, for sure.

·
2006 Skeeter Cookoff "2nd Place Brisket"
6,428 Posts
Party weekend from He!!

Mont said:
I took Friday off and we are going a ride down at 9 that morning to check it all out. Saturday, we are riding to Double Bayou and then on around across the ferry to get there. It's gonna be a fun weekend, for sure.
Oh Yea Baby, Rosie and I will go Fri afternoon and Sat nite..... Yoooo Hoooo

I gotta polish up the BEAST, and give Rosie a bubble bath too...LMAO

Mont, you wanna ride to Baycliff this Wed evening, Noah's is having a Ms Dawgs on Hawgs contest.... Might be worth watching, or heck, Stacy and Rosie can enter..... :rotfl:

·
2006 Skeeter Cookoff "2nd Place Brisket"
6,428 Posts
********* said:
I came back around to get some info on the gatherin and it seems the hostess is gonna make an early exit? Say it aint so D.

Zac
We ain't leaving THAT early, gathering starts at 4, I figure about 3 or 4 hours of drinking coldones is all I can handle before the ride to Galvatraz.... Heck, I might even ride naked...LOL

·
Premium Member
23,848 Posts
Jarry, please repost it, I was working on the server and trying to fix a little detail in the database. It didn't get deleted, it just got lost while I was working on the tables. Sorry about that.

·
Premium Member
23,848 Posts
I just came down the freeway and it's solid with custom trailers and big arse trucks pulling them. My long awaited pipes have arrived and will be installed in the morning.

Can you feel the thunder?????

1 - 20 of 38 Posts