2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
30,254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Going fishing tomorrow out of Jamacia Beach. I am going with some novices but I would like to put them on some fish. I am planning on fishing Greens Lake, mabey even down to Chocolate. Any suggestions anyone?????? I am still sort of green myself so I am sticking to the spots where I have caught fish or seen fish caught. Don't tell me your honey holes, I just want to catch some dinner.
Thanks

·
Registered
30,254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Results!!

Not good. We fished Greens Lake, that canal thats down the intercoastal,
chased some birds and all we could manage was a small red and 2 very small trout. The water was calm and the day was great but no fish. 4 people fishing plastics and live shrimp to no avail. Did not see anyone catch a fish all day. Had a great time anyway. Better luck next time. It would have been a great day to go offshore, the water was very calm.

·
Registered
30,254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Secret spot!

Hey Kenny,
You gave me some good advice last time and I apreciate that. There is one spot at Jamacia that did produce for me. I think I know where you live, its the last or next to the last canal before the main channel. Next time, I am going to come get you so you can put me on some fish.Thanks

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.