2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
30,254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Going fishing tomorrow out of Jamacia Beach. I am going with some novices but I would like to put them on some fish. I am planning on fishing Greens Lake, mabey even down to Chocolate. Any suggestions anyone?????? I am still sort of green myself so I am sticking to the spots where I have caught fish or seen fish caught. Don't tell me your honey holes, I just want to catch some dinner.
Thanks

·
Registered
815 Posts
Head SE til your toes hit sand. Wade out til belly deep and start chunking. The surf should be ON in the a.m. I'd be there myself but I'm heading for the big pond.

Scott

·
Registered
10,843 Posts
Nice trout in the main canal early on topwaters or shrimp and a cork if you have that.

·
Registered
30,254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Results!!

Not good. We fished Greens Lake, that canal thats down the intercoastal,
chased some birds and all we could manage was a small red and 2 very small trout. The water was calm and the day was great but no fish. 4 people fishing plastics and live shrimp to no avail. Did not see anyone catch a fish all day. Had a great time anyway. Better luck next time. It would have been a great day to go offshore, the water was very calm.

·
Registered
30,254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Secret spot!

Hey Kenny,
You gave me some good advice last time and I apreciate that. There is one spot at Jamacia that did produce for me. I think I know where you live, its the last or next to the last canal before the main channel. Next time, I am going to come get you so you can put me on some fish.Thanks

1 - 6 of 6 Posts