2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Getting shallower means chewing mud
1,643 Posts
2cool!

With all that "stuff" for her to do on the yellow part, I'd think it would be good to remove it to feed her. I'd think you'd be cleaning food particals out of all those nooks and crannies constantly. :)

·
I am haunted by still waters.
1,660 Posts
LOL. Goodun tex.

Wait until she figures out how to remove the duct tape.....that will be one tight hair ball on top of her head.
11 months old, it may take a few days or a week. 2 year old would have had it in her hair for that picture...LOL!

Nothing like the feeling of a daddy's triumph over a 1 year old. Enjoy it today my friend....enjoy it today.

GCB

·
Banned
4,701 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
An astute observation Tim, but quite the opposite. The doo-dads keep her occupied which actually helps while feeding her. But once she starts trying to get that tray off, it's like she is on a mission. It takes surgical precision with the baby spoon and cat-like ninja reflexes to be able to feed her without making a mess. Unfortunately Mommy does not possess those skills, but Daddy does! :p
TimOub007 said:
2cool!

With all that "stuff" for her to do on the yellow part, I'd think it would be good to remove it to feed her. I'd think you'd be cleaning food particals out of all those nooks and crannies constantly. :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts