2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Own It, everyday the same way.
1,629 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
YES... OJ is guilty.... ,But let's focus on what matters....
Rebuilding our communities, neighborhoods,streets and waterways......

·
Registered Somewhere
5,635 Posts
LIVIN said:
Sounds fair to me. Time the close down the site and get busy.

·
Own It, everyday the same way.
1,629 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Why close down the site that has kept us all in touch with our properties, families, and the latest updates of what is happening in OUR communities?

grayfish said:
Sounds fair to me. Time the close down the site and get busy.

·
Registered Somewhere
5,635 Posts
LIVIN said:
Why close down the site that has kept us all in touch with our properties, families, and the latest updates of what is happening in OUR communities?
Thought it might give you more time for other activities. But I see now I was wrong. Let compromise. Let us focus on our communites, OJ's guilty verdict, and all other varied interest of those who post here. This site is deversified and have many interests, as well a living in many other areas. Besides, I am just a member and was being a bit facetious.

·
Registered Somewhere
5,635 Posts
Stumpgrinder said:
I hope yall arent closing down this site. Thats crazy talk .....
I have no power to take such actions. I was being an bit facetious. Maybe I should have been more direct. (See my post above.)

·
Registered
30,684 Posts
LIVIN said:
it's been three weeks since the storm. most people have been focusing on rebuilding their lives, houses and neighborhoods, but, at the same time, life slowly resumes and goes on for everyone.

we can't just continue to focus solely on ike's destruction and rebuilding. that's depressing. the intitial shock is over, towns have reopened, schools have resumed classes, people are back at work, and we're even playing high school football again on friday nights. even following a disaster, people need other diversions in their lives in order to facilitate the recovery process - even if it's just news about o.j.

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
October 3, 1995 OJ is found "not quilty" of murder
October 3, 2008 OJ is found "guilty" of his latest felony

·
What's a Corky?
3,107 Posts
mastercylinder said:
nope, he won't get the needle. i think the maximum sentence he can recieve is life in prison.
That would do.......

·
Registered
610 Posts
what does this do to the value of "The NOT OJ Mobile"

Troy

Attachments

·
Registered
884 Posts
Yes he is an expert on that level. Only problem is he would have to have a grip on reality and get a handle on the delusional lying problem in order to relate to the wet mop masses. No i guess he wouldn't, they could relate rather well. "Looking for Nicholes murderer on the golf courses in Florida", "We were lied to", yep they can relate.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts