2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
"Wizards begin as blacksmiths"
6,256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
razor you use in the shower! DON'T USE MINE PLEASE!!!

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
I might start putting a lock box in the bathroom to put my stuff in my little tiny draw out of the 10 others that I am not allowed in. Along with 90% of the closet space.

·
Borders, language, culture
6,342 Posts
The rest of my crew doesn't use the razor I'm using (I don't think), but they sure go through the new razors fast. I don't have a thick beard and I can make even the cheap razors last a long time. Them, on the other had.........

·
Premium Member
40,471 Posts
LOL funny. You know, my wife and daughter have so many things I can not count (shelves of stuff)...yet they still want my 1 razor.

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
Let One Sit Outside Or Go Dunk It In The Saltwater And Let It Get All Rusty And Then Let It Sit Out And See If It Gets Used.

·
Registered
236 Posts
Us women have to put up with all of your nasty boy habits, and your gonna complain just cause we get a little armpit hair and deodorant on your razor??

·
"Wizards begin as blacksmiths"
6,256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Juicy said:
Us women have to put up with all of your nasty boy habits, and your gonna complain just cause we get a little armpit hair and deodorant on your razor??
On the razor?? In the razor!!

Yes, I am going to complain. I do not have an armpit fetish and have no desire to put something that has been that close to your pits anywhere near my face.

·
Ice tea and beans
4,588 Posts
so many comments.....but.....lol

I'd say buy your self a new razor.......

·
Registered
236 Posts
Soapeddler said:
On the razor?? In the razor!!

Yes, I am going to complain. I do not have an armpit fetish and have no desire to put something that has been that close to your pits anywhere near my face.
I guess you probably don't like sharing your toothbrush either, then? ;)

·
Registered
17,210 Posts
Juicy said:
I guess you probably don't like sharing your toothbrush either, then? ;)
I share my tooth brush all the time

·
Look in the inside of a person for love
860 Posts
That is why my hubby and I have different Razors.........to me that is just gross.....we both shave different parts of our bodies....

1 - 20 of 27 Posts