2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
http://talesofhumor.blogspot.com/
4,634 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have the weekend/holiday duty at the lodge for this quarter so it can get boring on the weekends.. We have 461 rooms and suites here and I have 60 or so employees to supervise. My office is on the second floor so I can see folks coming in and going out of the lodge.

Well, did I mention it can get boring? We use those walkie talkie phones here so I can talk to the area leaders, the front desk clerks, etc..

A few weeks ago someone sent me one of those excel fart machines... So since I was bored today, I went down earlier to cover the front desk a few minutes and turned off the alert signal and put the front desk's phone under the coutner. Now you KNOW what I'm doing.. When someone comes in to the front desk, I call the front walkie talkie phone and click on one of the fart noises on my computer while holding my phone up to the speaker... Yep, I've seen the front desk clerk's face turn redder than red about 4 times now... pretty soon she's gonna find the phone and figure it out but right now, everyone who comes in thinks she has the worst gas in the world... That poor woman has been so embarrassed she's almost torn that front counter apart looking for that fart noise.. :fish::fish::fish:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts