2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
41 - 50 of 50 Posts

·
stumpjumper
217 Posts
Dude! Please don't start that in the Galveston Bay complex!!! Wade fishermen need quiet. Boat fishermen use their trolling motors to quietly seek their fish. How in the world are you going to fish amongst these people with a freaking jetski and not **** off the entire world???

Jetski Brian is way offshore, away from the quiet-seekers. Please don't try to copy him in our bay system...
They are already here. I see jetski fisherman launching all the time in Trinity and Galveston. There is a group of four that launch all the time at Galveston Bait and Tackle.

I have had them fish in the same area as me, and never had a problem with them. Those units are pretty quiet.

I suspect it is like every other boat operator and depends on the operator.

The guys i see fishing out of them, are just like the rest of us, they want to go in quiet and fish and then move on.

·
Registered
27 Posts
They are already here. I see jetski fisherman launching all the time in Trinity and Galveston. There is a group of four that launch all the time at Galveston Bait and Tackle.

I have had them fish in the same area as me, and never had a problem with them. Those units are pretty quiet.

I suspect it is like every other boat operator and depends on the operator.

The guys i see fishing out of them, are just like the rest of us, they want to go in quiet and fish and then move on.
You, sir, are correct.

·
Registered
9,210 Posts
PWC's are mostly quiet in stock form. There are after market exhaust etc just like any other vehicle. But yes its all about the operator of the boat.

It was said there are more Seadoo's in the shop than Yami's. This may be correct and thats because Seadoo has about 4 times the market share. There are may more Seadoo's on the water than yami (PWC"s). I have owned both. Both are great units just depends on what you want of of the PWC. The Seadoo PWC have ROTAX engines. It will be hard for me to say which motor is more reliable. I love Yami and Rotax.

·
"It's good to be...Me" ><)))'>
15,143 Posts
Yeah Clayton...and now everybody knows you wear panties :biggrin:

41 - 50 of 50 Posts